These lists are in alphabetical order and ships are listed under their official Navy names. For example, the USS Charles Ausburne DD-570 is listed under "C," not "A."
All LCI, LCM, LSM and LST-type Amphibious Warships are in the "Landing Craft" list.
Listings for non-ship or group associations such as DESRON-49 (under "D") and the US Navy Cruiser Sailor Association (under "C") are in the first part of each list. Many associations have "Navy" or "Naval" in their names, look under "N" for them.
The "Airgroup" listing has associations such as VC-20. If an Airgroup is associated with a particular carrier, then that Airgroup is noted both at the Carrier's listing and under the Airgroup listing.
If you contact someone on these lists, it would be very much appreciated if you would tell them where you found the information and ask them to contact NavWeaps of any future changes. Just send me an Email by clicking on the Contact link above or below and I'll be happy to oblige with an update. If you cannot find the association or ship that you are looking for in these lists, then please see Other Resources below.
Please note, this website is operated only as a part-time hobby and not as a full-time occupation. For that reason, I necessarily depend upon Reunion Associations to contact NavWeaps about any changes needed to their listing, including details for the next reunion. So, if you find that I do not have your next reunion listed, or that I have an error in your listing, or if you know of a Contact or a Reunion not listed here, won't you please take a minute to let me know? Just send me an Email by clicking on the Contact link above or below and I'll gladly do an update.
Please include the following information:
- The name and designation of your ship, such as "USS Charles Ausburne DD-570"
- The contact's name, Email and Snail mail addresses and phone number. If this is the same person and information as already listed in my files, then just say so.
- Dates and location of the reunion. You may include the name of the resort or hotel where the reunion is to be held.
If you are a current or former crewmember and don't find your association on these lists, please send me an Email by clicking on the Contact link above or below and I will be happy to add you to my listings as a potential contact. Please include your ship, rank or position and when you were aboard. If you are not a former crewmember, then please see the Other Resources section, below.
NavWeaps is not affiliated with any of the websites listed below. We are not responsible for their content nor do we guarantee any products or services provided. These links are provided solely for informational purposes.
Other Internet Reunion Webpages
For other USN contact and reunion listings that may not appear in my lists, try these Off-site webpages (clicking on these links will open a new webpage):
- The Alliance of Military Reunions
- DESA - Destroyer Escort Sailors Association - Information on DE Reunions
- Fleet Reserve Association
- Reunion Information Center - Navy - List of magazines that publish Naval Reunions
- Sea Service Reunions
- Seawaves Magazine
- Tail Hook Association - Airgroup and Carrier Reunions
- Tin Can Sailors - Destroyers, Destroyer Escorts, Frigates and Destroyer Tenders Reunions
- The Veterans Internet Guide
US Military Mailing Addresses
A service for finding members of the armed services (Air Force, Army, Marines and Navy).
Looking for British (Royal) Navy Contacts?
- David Axford's webpage - This website also has many links to places where Royal Navy memorabilia and photographs of British merchant and warships may be purchased.
- HMS Ganges Association
- The Royal Naval Association
- Old Oppos - Includes Army and RAF information
- Finder Monkey - Find people in the UK
US Merchant Marine
NavWeaps does not have information on US Merchant Marine ships or sailors, but you might try this Off-site webpage: